Last updated: 11 February 2018
Parcify website and cookies
When you visit our website, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies. Cookies are pieces of information, usually small text files that are generated by a web server and saved on your device). Cookies do not identify you as user of the device personally or directly, but solely identify the device that is used for the Services of Parcify. We may also use other technologies such as pixels (i.e. small blocks of code on webpages and in emails that are often used in connection with cookies), local storage (i.e. an industry-standard technology that allows a website or app to store and retrieve data on your device) and other identifiers. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other technologies. When using the website, Platform or the Applications, cookies may be stored on your mobile device or computer.
Which cookies do we use and for which purposes?
- First party cookies – cookies set by Parcify; and
- Third party cookies – cookies set by data controllers who do not operate the Services, the website, the Platform or the Applications
- Authentication cookies – cookies to recognize your device if you use the Platform or the Applications
- User input cookies – session cookies to keep track of your input in a series of message exchanges with Parcify in a consistent manner
- User Interface Customization cookies – cookies to know which language you prefer, what your communication preferences are, and to help you fill out forms on the website, the Platform and the Applications
- Geo-location cookies – cookies used to ascertain the real-time location of Users
Parcify points out that authentication cookies, user input cookies, user centric security cookies and user interface customization cookies are crucial for the proper functioning of the Services, the website, the Platform or the Applications. This is for instance the case if you try to access information or Services for which identification is required.
How can you manage your cookie settings and delete cookies?
Browser configuration is different depending on your browser. This is described in the Help menu of your browser, which will explain you how you can customize your cookies. The procedure for each browser is described in the instructions below:
- For internet Explorer: //windows.microsoft.com/nl-nl/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=nl_NL&locale=nl_NL
- For Chrome://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=nl&hlrm=nl&answer=95647
- For Firefox: //support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera: //help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/nl/cookies.html